- Duration : 15 Days – 14 Nights
- Season : May to November.
- Region : Uttarakhand Region
- Highest Altitude : (4400 m)
General Itinerary :
- DAY 01 : Arrive in Delhi Reception in airport, transfer to hotel. night in hotel.
- DAY 02 : Delhi to Rishikesh – 224 KMs. Distance : 230kms Duration : 5-6 hours. Road towards Rishikesh. After the lunch, stroll in the city. In the evening walk to Trivani Ghat, where rivers Sandgrouse, Yamuna, Sarswati does not make more than one. It is a very sacred Ghat where people bathe the evening and when is held a ceremony “Ganga Arti” with religious song when the pilgrims light a lamp of butter with fresh flowers to make an offering. Return in the hotel, to have dinner or restoring.
- DAY 03 : Rishikesh – Ghuttu (1500 m) 156 kms Departure, early morning by the road to Ghuttu. Overnight stay in lodge or campsite in Ghuttu.
- DAY 04 : Ghuttu – Bhairon Chatti (2400 m) 5/6 hours trek 1 The trek begins going through farms, fields and many villages and temples. Arrival at the top of a peak, we will carry out a walk through a pines forest before reaching Bhairon Chatti. Camping.
- DAY 05 : Bhairon Chatti to Buddha Kedar (1500 m) 5/6 hours of Trek 2 Slope down through forest and fields. Crossing of the Ball Ganga river. Camping beside the traditional village of Budha Kedar. We will visit the temple dedicated to Shiva.
- DAY 06 : Buddha kedar to Belak (2400 m) 6 hours Trek 3 Climbing to the last pass of this first trek, partly through the forest. Slope down through fields and some villages. Camping close to the village of Belak.
- DAY 07 : Belak to Malla (1500 m) 4 hours Trek 4-Gangotri (3100 m) 80 kms, 3 to 4 by road. Slope down through many villages until Bhagirathi River. Re climbing to the village of Malla, end of the first trek. Transfer by vehicle to the temple of Gangotri. Overnight stay in a lodge.
- DAY 08 : Gangotri to Bhujbasa (3800 m) 5 hours Trek 5 Up stream to Bhagirathi river, passes through the Chir Bassa (Pine Jungle), further Bhujbassa (Birch Jungle), this trek is a beautiful feeling of spirituality. The sun kissing Himalayan peaks. all above 6000m, stand over there as a sentinels of valley of Gods, overnight in Camp or lodge.
- DAY 09 : Bhujbasa to Tapovan (4400 m) 4/5 hours Trek 6 The climbing continues in direction of Gaumukh (3900 m). Around 4100 m, it is necessary to cross the glacier to gain the left bank. Follows a short but stiff slope to the meadows of Tapovan, ultimate goal of our tour.
- DAY 10 : Tapovan (4400 m) 5 hours Trek 7 Full day to explore the beautiful place in the lap of Shivling peak. This is an excellent place to feel pin drop silence of majestic Himalayas and supernatural power. One can trek towards Meru glacier, up to 5000m.
- DAY 11 : Tapovan – Chirbassa (3100 m) 6/7 hours Trek 8 Back to Chirbassa, overnight at camp.
- DAY 12 : Chirbassa – Gangotri – Uttarkashi 100 km – 4/6 hours, Trek 9 and Drive Trek to Gangotry, small animated city, which extends till the Ganges edge. Many temples are disseminated in the city. Overnight stay in hotel.
- DAY 13 : Uttarkashi – Rishikesh 150 km – 5/6 hours of road Road in direction of Rishikesh. afternoon Visit of the Temples and Ashram, rest time at leisure, Overnight stay in hotel.
- DAY 14 : Rishikesh to Haridwar – 23 kms. Full day excursion to the ancients temples and Ghats. By evening. Piligrim flots hundered of little flower’s bowls in the river with oil lamps and same time visit the Daksha Mahadevi temple, night in hotel.
- DAY 15 : Haridwar – Delhi 240 km – 6 hours. by train.