Char Dham Yatra
- Duration : 23 Days – 22 Nights
- Season : May to November
- Region : Uttarakhand Region
- Highest Altitude : (2576m)
General Itinerary :
- DAY 01 : Delhi Arrival Assistance upon arrival followed transfer to the hotel.
- DAY 02 : Delhi/Rishikesh (340m) 224km (05hrs) Transfer to railway station, train till Haridwar, visit bathing Ghat and transfer to Rishikesh. Night in hotel.Haridwar – is the gateway of pilgrimage, from time immemorial. Haridwar is one of the four pilgrim centre where Kumbha is held every twelve years. Most sacred bathing ghat is called Har-Ki-Pauri, or Brahma Kund.
- DAY 03 : Rishikesh/Hanuman Chatti (2400m): 222km (06hrs) Early morning drive to Hanuman Chatti through Shivalik hills and further climb up to Mussoorie (2005m), the colonial hill station founded in 1827 by British hunter Caption Young, thereafter drive to Hamuman Chatti, overnight at tourist Bungalow.
- DAY 04 : Hanuman Chatti/Janki Bai Chatti (2576m) Trek 07 km to Janki Bai Chatti, on the way one can have beautiful views of Himalayan peaks: Bandar Punch (6135m) and Kala Naag (6387m), afternoon visit Kharsali village to see ancient temple of Someshwar Mahadev and rural life of Garhwal, overnight at Tourist Bungalow.
- DAY 05 : Janki Bai Chatti/Yamunotri (3185m)/Hanumanchatti Trek 5 km steep trek to Yamunotri, through the paradise of Himalayan flora and fauna, and visit to holy temple of Yamunotri, after lunch 12 km trek back to Hanuman Chatti, overnight at Tourist bungalow.
- DAY 06 : Hanuman Chatti/Uttarkashi (1158m) Drive 108 km to the Temple town Uttarkashi, on arrival transfer to the simple hotel for overnight stay, evening visit temples and Nehru Institute of Mountaineering.
- DAY 07 : Uttarkashi/Gangotri (3048m) Drive 108 Kms through up-stream to scintillating river Bhagirathi. Winding shady roads swinging conifer trees and beautiful Himalayan hamlets. On arrival check in to the Tourist bungalow, evening