Remote Himachal Tour
- Duration : 14 Days – 13 Nights
- Tour Route : Shimla – Kinnaur – Kalpa – Spiti – Manali – Dharamshala – Amritsar.
- Season : 15th june to 30th September.
- Transportation : Cabs
General Itinerary :
- Day 01 : Chandigarh – Shimla (120 kms) Early morning transfer to railway station to board train for Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh and drive to Shimla . Met on arrival in Shimla and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02 : In shimla Today Shimla half day sight Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakho temple & Christ Church.over night at shimla
- Day 03 : Shimla – Sarahan (175Kms-7hrs) Travel by surface from Shimla to Sarahan, the gateway to Kinnaur enroute crossing the famous hill resorts of Kufri & Narkanda. Enroute also visit Rampur and view Padam Palace. Continue drive along the Satluj river and from Jeori climb upto Sarahan. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit the famous Bhimakali temple at Sarahan. Overnight at hotel
- Day 04 : Sarahan- Sangla (113Kms-8hrs) Visit remote villages of Rackcham and Chitkul villages.over night stay in camps-hotel.
- Day 05 : Sangla – Kalpa (51kms-2hrs) After breakfast travel to Sangla which has earned distinction of one of the most beautiful valleys in Himachal. At Sangla visit Kamru village and make a small walk to visit Kamru Fort which has a temple dedicated to Kamaksha Devi. Later check in at camp. Rest of day is free to relax and enjoy the pristine beauty. Overnight at camp.
- Day 06 : Kalpa – Tabo (167kms-8hrs) enroute visiting Nako village. Overnight in the hotel tabo.
- Day 07 : Tabo- Kaza (48kms-5hrs) Today visit to Tabo monastery, Lalung and Dhankar Gompa later then drive to kaza .over night in kaza hotel.
- Day 08 : In Kaza : Today Visit the Ki monastery and Kibber(4205) village. In the afternoon, travel to Tashigong village to see the La darcha Fair grounds and the Chao Chao Kang Nilda peak.
- Day 09 : Kaza-Manali (200kms-10hrs) Driving over Kunzam Pass 4558 m and Rohtang Pass 3980m. Arrive evening in manali at hotel.
- Day 10 : In Manali : After Breakfast visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple and Vashisht & Naggar Castle.over night in manali.
- Day 11 : Manali- Dharamshala (265kms-8hrs) Early in the morning drive to Dharamsala. En route you can see the view of Beas River, visit Shiva Temple at Baijnath Tea garden at palampur . Over night Hotel in Dharamsala.
- Day 12 : In Dharamsala This morning visit to Dalai Lama Temple in Mecleodganj. Norbulinka institute, Bhagsunag and Dal lake.
- Day 13 : Dharamsala- Amritsar (199kms-6hrs) Early in morning Drive to Amritsar and arrive evening Amritsar.visit Wagah border and Golden temple Jallia Bala Bag. Over night in amritsar.
- Day 14 : Depart Amritsar: ToDay drop at Railway Station – airport to catch onwards Train – Flight to Delhi.
Tour Highlights : A 14 Days-13night classical jeep safari to one of the remotest regions of Himachal Pradesh, viz Kinnaur & Spiti valley. We start the tour from Shimla which was once capital of India during the British ear and then we venture into the serene & secluded Kinnaur & Spiti valleys in western Himalayan region. We later visit Manali which has an alpine feel. We continue from here to beautiful Kangra Valley and also included is The Little Lahasa – Mc Leodganj which is home to The Dalai Lama. We end our journey with a visit to the most beautiful Golden Temple in Amritsar which is the most holy place for Sikhs.