Manali Shoja Sangla Kinnaur Trip
- Duration : 8 Days – 7 Nights
- Tour Route : Manali – Rampur – shimla – Ambala
- Transportation : Cabs
General Itinerary :
- Day 01 : Arrive Manali
- Day 02 : Drive Manali – Shoja 4-5 hrs.
- Day 03 : Drive Soja – Rampur – Sarahan 4-5 hrs. Visit the famous Bhima Kali temple of Sarahan 1920m.
- Day 04 : Drive Sarahan – Sangla Valley in Kinnaur Visit Kamru fort.5 hrs
- Day 05 : Drive Sangla – Chitkul – Kalpa the Distt Head Quarter of Kinnaur 2900m – Rekong Peo
- Day 06 : Drive R. Peo – Sarahan.
- Day 07 : Drive Sarahan – Shimla
- Day 08 : Drive Shimla – Ambala.
Options for touring further in the valley :
- Day 05 : Drive Sangla –Chitkul – Sarahan.
- Day 06 : Drive Sarahan – Shimla.
- Day 07 : Drive Shimla – Ambala
A short fun filled and adventurous trip to the unexplored territory of Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh. The place is well known for its Apples scenic landscapes all over the world. Our journey starts from Manali to panoramic valleys of Shoja. A small heritage village located in Banjar distt of Himachal Pradesh. From Shoja we start our journey to the marvelous valley of Kinnaur. The tour focuses on covering up all places of tourist interest in the region and very well offers a great opportunity to explore the hidden valley of Sangla.