Manali Leh Mountain Bike
- Tour Route : Delhi, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Gondla, Keylong, Jispa, Darcha, Baralacha La, Naki La, Tanglang La, Leh, Hemis, Thiksey, Shey and most important Khadung La – the highest motorable pass in the entire World
- Duration : 11 Days – 10 Nights
- Season : 15 June to 30 September
General Itinerary :
- Day 01 : Arrive Chandigarh ex Delhi by train and drive to Manali 300 kms/ 12 hrs)
- Day 02 : In Manali – Visit a few places around Manali like Naggar and Sollang Valley.
- Day 03 : Manali- Marhi (36 kms)
- Day 04 : Marhi- Gondla over Rohtang Pass (3980 m (56 kms)
- Day 05 : Gondla- Jispa visiting Keylong and other villages (49 kms)
- Day 06 : Jispa- Zingzingbar enroute visiting Darcha (37 kms)
- Day 07 : Zingzingbar- Sarchu over Baralacha La 4830 m (53 kms)
- Day 08 : Sarchu- Takh (40 kms)
- Day 09 : Takh- Pang over Lachulang La 5019 m (40 kms)
- Day 10 : Pang- Rumtse over Tanglang La 5360 m (94 kms)
- Day 11 : Rumtse- Upshi (35 kms)
Mountain bike tour including 11 days of unlimited fun & challenge on bikes crossing World’s top two highest mountain passes. The bike safari involves crossing over high mountain passes providing spectacular views of snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in The World. Every year sees more and more cyclists attempting this high
altitude cycle ride which must rate as one of the most spectacular in the World. The 478 kms journey through desolate and remote country involves climbing five major passes up to a height of 5600 m (18,414 ft), so both you and your bike must be in good condition. The route is slightly easier from north to south, but most cyclists find the objective of going to Leh more appealing and this direction is far better for acclimatization. The right machine for the journey is really a question of preference. Mountain bikes fitted with 26 x 1.5 tires which will have you speeding along on the paved sections (about 50% of the road is sealed). Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers.
Back Country, Mountain Biking Touring in Himalayas (Burn Your Fats, Not Fuel) :
- 1. Manali-Rohtang (3980mt.) Gulaba, 52km one way. (Season April to December) Daily departure Rohtang, Downhill.
- 2. Manali-Solang-Manali. 34km(To & fro)Daily Departure.
- 3. Solang-Manali-Naggar. 38 km one way (Down-hill) Daily Departure.
- 4. Manali-Naggar-Kais-Kullu-jhiri-Prashar Lake (5 to 7 days)
- 5. Manali-mandi-Dharmshala Km (4 to 6 days) Season April to November
- 6. Manali-Nagger-janna-bijli-Mahadev and back Kullu or Kais Season April to November (2night/3days).
- 7. Shimla-Kinnour-Spiti (Chandertaal lake)740 km. Manali 15 days (season June to September)
- 8. Shimla-Narkanda-Jalori pass-Kullu-Manali 8 to 10 days.
- 9. Manali-Rohtang-Sarchu- Tschoker lake-Tanglang pass-Leh. 475 km (8 to 12 days)
- 10. Mountain biking off-Roding also available in Manali Region.
Please Contact for detail itinerary and rates.
Exclusive Adventure Packages also available for winter/summer. Please Contact for more details.