Bhagirathi Expedition (Uttarakhand)
- Tour Route : Haridwar – Rishikesh – Nagar – Devprayag – Kaudiyala – Shivpuri
- Duration : 6 Days – 5 Nights
- Season : September to April
General Itinerary :
- Day 01 : Arrival Haridwar ex Delhi by train and drive to Rishikesh (23 kms/ 30 minute) Meet on arrival at Haridwar railway station and drive to Camp in Rishikesh. Greet on arrival at camp. Check in at camp. Later a short nature trek or Village trek or free to enjoy beach Volleyball, evening Tea, bon fire with drinking snacks, dinner, o/n stay in tents ( Twin sharing basis).
- Day 02 : Rishikesh /New Tehri to Nagar Wake up in the morning and after breakfast drive to New Tehri from where we start the river rafting from to Nagar. challenging the rapids of grades from 4 to 5. You can try your hands on Body Surfing in Bhagirathis Rapids. Packed lunch will be served while enroute to Nagar. Reach Nagar in evening, overnight stay in the riverside camp at Nagar. Over night stay in the riverside camp.
- Day 03 : Nagar to Devprayag After breakfast rafting up to Devprayag in the route do face the rapids of Grades 4 to 5, enjoy beautiful scenic and enchanting beauty of Uttarakhand during the river rafting. Packed lunch enroute. Camp halt at Devprayag and overnight stay in the camp.
- Day 04 : Devprayag to Kaudiyala Morning after breakfast ready for river rafting up to Kaudiyala. Experience the White Water and rapids of different grades from 1 to 3. Packed lunch will be served while enroute to Kaudiyala.Overnight stay in riverside camp in the Kaudiyala.
- Day 05 : Kaudiyala to Shivpuri After breakfast get ready for Rafting from Kaudiyala to Shivpuri to experience the rapids of Grades 2 to 5 like Sweet sixteen, Denial dip, The wall, Black money, Three blind mice also can enjoy Body surfing. Lunch in afternoon at the Shivpuri camp and after lesure hrs visit to Rishikesh city and attend arti at sacred Ganga. Dinner & over night stay in camp.
- Day 06 : Shivpuri to Haridwar In time transfer to Haridwar railway station to board train to Delhi. End of tour