The Kali Sarda Rafting
- Tour Route : Delhi – Kathgodam – Pithoragarh
- Duration : 10 Days – 09 Nights
- Season : October through till April
General Itinerary :
- Day 1 : Arrive Delhi Meet on arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel
- Day 2 : Delhi – Kathgodam Morning full day sightseeing in Delhi. After dinner board the overnight train to Kathgodam.
- Day 3 : Kathgodam- Pithoragarh Early morning arrival at Kathgodam meet on arrival and drive straight towards Pithoragarh, which is approx 07 hrs drive through the irresistible beauty of mother nature. Overnight at guest house
- Day 4 : Pithoragarh to Put in Point Drive After breakfast at guest house in Pithoragarh, Drive to Put-In at Jhulaghat. Raft an initiation stretch of 15 kms (90 minutes) of Class II rapids passing many stalactite and stalagmite formations. Camp by late afternoon and day free to hike to nearby village. Overnight at camp
- Day 5 : On Expedition About five hours of rafting in a very straightforward river with few villages and beautiful waterfalls on both sides of the river. Night is in tents set up on a beach by the river.
- Day 6 : On Expedition Day spent on the river with grade II & III rapids. Watch beautiful waterfalls high up on the rocky escarpments on both sides. Visit some villages en route and talk to the people, who are extremely friendly and warm.
- Day 7 : Rest Day Visit a temple at the confluence of the Kali and Saryu rivers. Overnight Camp.
- Day 8 : On the river Past Pancheshwar there are few villages, just thickly forested hillsides. The areas abound in wild life and is a paradise for bird watchers. The river picks up force and there are two big grade III rapids. Camp set up on a beach.
- Day 9 : On the river The best white-water day of the trip – plenty of flat water paddling on the calm sections, many big and bouncy rapids including a big grade IV+ rapid. Explore the forest area around the campsite for the day.
- Day 10 : Last Day of Expedition and transfer to Kathgodam railway station Finish the expedition by lunch time. After lunch drive to Kathgodam for overnight train back to Delhi.