Ladakh Motorbike Tour
- Duration : 15 Days / 14 Nights
- Season : July to September.
- Tour Route : Manali – Leh – Ladakh
General Itinerary :
- DAY 01 : Arrival Delhi Reception in airport, transfer to hotel.
- DAY 02 : Delhi to Manali, 2000 Mtrs, 570 kms, 16 hours by Mini bus, 14 hours by JeepCheck out early morning at 5 am, breakfast on the way, Afternoon lunch stop. By evening reach Manali, Hotel.
- DAY 03 : In and Around Manali Safari 1, After breakfast Motor bike will be provided to each individual and you will explore Manali and its surrounding with local guide. Visit Nagar castle, Roerich art gallery, Hindu Temple’s and hot spring at Vashisht .
- DAY 04 : Manali to Jispa (135 km)(3250m). Safari 2 Drive along the Beas river upstream long the true left bank through the several villages to the Rohtang pass (4050 m).Down hill drive to the Gramphu and and passport check point at Koksar. Reach Keylong the tribal dist. headquarter, 35 kms a head campsite at Jispa or Darcha.
- DAY 05 : Jispa To -Sarchu. Camp 84 km. 4253 mtrs. Safari 3Leave to the higher region, Zig-zag uphill road in shadow of Hanging glacier to scenic Baralachala (4800 mtrs) descend to Sarchu plateau plateau,
- DAY 06 : Sarchu to Tsokar ( 4267 mtrs.) 133 kms. 7 hours. Safari 4Leave the vast Sarchu plateau, uphill curvy drive till Namkila 4950 mtrs), spectacular view of rugged rocks, over Lachulangla (5090 mtrs.) descend to the gorge of cliffy Gangla jal to Pang. Continue through vast plateau of Kyangchu-Thang (plateau of wild donkey) to Tsokar by dusty and unidentified trail.Tsokar lake-also called as white lake because of salt deposit around it, salt extracted from its shores is still sold all over Ladakh, Yellow headed Wagtail, Pled Wagtail, Desert Wheatears, Raven, Horned Lark etc.
- DAY 07 : Tsokar to Tsomoriri (Karzok) (4568 mtrs) 90 kms. Safari 5Rough road leads to the top of Polokongkha (4920 mtrs), descend to Puga valley known for its Butan gass, nomad, Reach Sumdo village, Uphill drive till Namstang la (4800 mtrs) to Karzok. Gompa and its inhabitants the Nomades are most out standing features of this lake., night in camp.
- DAY 08 : Karzok to Leh – 220 KMS– (3506 Mtrs) Safari 6Leave early by same way back till Sumdo, reach at Mahe, join the main road leads to Leh, follow the Indus river, On the way visit Hemis, Thiksey and Shey Monastery.
- DAY 09 : Leh-visit Stok and Phyang monastery. Safari 7Visit stok palace and its museum, stroll in the village, back to Leh for Lunch afternoon drive to Phyang.Back to Leh
- DAY 10 : Leh to khardungla pass (5540 mtrs) back to leh – Safari 8, Uphill drive till pass, as it is the highest point one have to be careful of the altitude sickness however oxygen cylinder will be along with in the back up vehicle. Reach on the top of highest motor able pass in the world, enjoy the magnificent view of Himalaya and its valleys, get back to leh, after lunchfree visit,
- DAY 11 : Leh to pang-174 KMS-4630 Mtrs (over Tanglangla pass 5360 Mtrs) Safari 9 Road goes through several villages over world second highest motor able pass to Pang.
- DAY 12 : Pang to Jispa – 161 KMS, Same way back, Safari 10
- DAY 13 : Jispa to Manali-138 KMS, Same way back, End of Safari 11
- DAY 14 : Manali to Delhi Free visit in Manali – Afternoon night bus to Delhi, night in comfortable bus.
- DAY 15 : Arrival Delhi Free visit in Delhi, evening transfer to international airport for Flight to onward destination.