Complete Himachal Tour
- Duration : 10 Nights- 11 Days
- Tour Route : Delhi-shimla-Manali-Dharmshala-Dalhousie-Rohtang-Chamba- Khajjiar- Chandigarh – Delhi
- Transportation : A/C cabs
- Accommodation : Deluxe Hotels
General Itinerary :
- Day 1 : Delhi – Shimla (385 K.ms 10 Hrs) On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station. Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 2 : Shimla After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 3 : Shimla – Manali (265 K.ms 8 Hrs). After breakfast check out hotel depart foe Manali. On the way visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 4 : Manali (Local S-S) After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monestry, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 5 : Rohtang Pass (100 K.m Round Tour) Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 6 : Manali – Dharmshala (280 Kms 10 Hrs). After check out hotel. Depart for Dharamshala. On the way visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawl weaving Ind. On arrival check in hotel. After fresh up visit Dal lake. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 7 : Dharmshala – Dalhousie (145 Kms 5 Hrs). After visit Dalali Lamba Temple, Bhagsu nath temple. After lunch check out hotel. Depart for Dalhousie. On arrival check in hotel. After fresh up visit Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 8 : Dalhousie – Chamba – Khajjiar After visit Kalatop, Khajjiar (India`s Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glade with the forest at its fringes.), Chamba (famous for Temples). Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 9 : Dalhousie – Chandigarh (280 Kms 10 Hrs). After check out hotel. Depart for Chandigarh.Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city.On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 10 : Chandigarh – Delhi (250 K.ms 5 Hrs )After check out hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake. Depart for Delhi. On arrival drop at Railway station – Airport.